Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let's eat...

I try to eat healthily all the time. But of course, from time to time I'd give myself a time out to pig out or indulge in anything. & of course, like most ppl, even health-conscious ppl, I have a vice.

My biggest vice to date is Vanilla Coke. How can a drink be harmful ? Well, considering the amount of calorie contained in a 500ml bottle of Vanilla Coke.. it can be harmful in the long run. But I just can't stay away from it. I'll make sure there's at least a 1.5L bottle in my fridge at all times. & usually it'll take 3-5 days for me & my wife to finish it.

A typical day of eating for me will start with a breakfast. As the saying goes, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Usually I'll have some fried rice, or meehon or noodles, with my current favorite quail eggs.. if I had rice for breakfast, usually it'll be the only time I'ma eat rice the whole day. Then for lunch normally I'll have a can of corn, either a big one or a small one. Sometimes if I go out then I'll have something else, heavier. It also depends on my training program for the afternoon. & sometimes if I have things to do in the afternoon, then I'll be at the gym during lunch time.

Dinner time. This would be my lightest meal of the day. Usually I'll have some roti pratha with sardines, or maybe chapati, or again some fried meehon or noodles. The key here is to have dinner as early as possible.

Friday lunchtime is normally my pig out time... Normally I'll have a hearty meal of rice & chicken curry, some veges.. not too much actually. Considering that normally I'll do my long runs on Saturday, I consider this as my fueling up moment..

Whatever it is, too much of even the healthiest food is normally not good at all. So eat in moderation, watch what U eat & U shud be okay...

Livestrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment