Saturday, June 6, 2009

Night before the race


Tomorrow's gonna be my first race since Larian Bomba in May. In the morning I went to Setia Alam Welcome Centre to collect my race kit with my wife. I'd earlier done a warm-up run at about 7am, just to make sure I'm free of injuries.

I was quite surprised when I checked my race kit, I got a vest instead of a tshirt. It was a pleasant surprise anyway. & since I won't be able to use this vest other than during a race, I've decided to use it tomorrow. My wife had some issues with the vest, she told me that she's gonna keep it as soon as the race is over. Why ? Only she knows why. 

I've stuffed myself with food today. My uncle had a birthday party for his youngest child & only son, so we went over. They had my favorite roti jala on the menu, so I wasted no time in finishing 10 of those in one shot. Then I had some of those chocolate cake, some air tebu & I guess I'm ready for tomorrow, hahah. 

I'ma go to bed early. We have to leave before 6 am tomorrow, the half mara runners will be released by 6:15, so we dun wanna get caught in traffic. Good luck.

Livestrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment