Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last day of 2009...

What 2 days of inactivity can do to U...

I've been pretty busy for the past 3 days. On Monday I had to prepare for the final MPTP meeting of the year, which was on Tuesday, at 6 pm. I had to wait until 6.30pm (Monday) to finish the details of the talking points for the chairperson. Actually, I wanted to run that day, before I was supposed to go out & meet my friend Najwa at 6pm. But I didn't do anything, becoz of that meeting. So.. ok la.

Then the next day, Tuesday, was the meeting itself, so obviously I couldn't do anything. But I wanted to run during lunch hour, so off I went to the gym, only to find out that there was already somebody inside. Tuesday was supposed to be women's day at the gym, but most of the time they won't let guys in. So I had to cancel my plans, & did nothing that day. After the meeting, I went home & got home about 10pm, weighed myself & found that I've reached the alert level. I was already hitting 85kg. Now, my normal weight is around 82-84, so proly for most ppl, 1kg overweight isn't that big of an issue. But it is to me. These days I can pretty much lose weight at will, but still...

So yesterday (Wednesday) I went to the gym & did circuits again, & my bodyweight is back down to 83.7kg this morning. Phew...

2010 goals for physical activity...

For 2010, my goals will be :
1. Get down to 75kg, less than 15% bodyfat.
2. Get a lean, muscular body, but not bulk up too much.
3. Run 5:30/km pace in 10K, that shud bring me to around low 50 mins in 10K
4. Run a sub-3 hr half marathon. The way I'm running 10K now, I could proly hit 2hrs for half marathon, assuming I can run the half at my current 10K pace.
5. Avoid going above my bodyweight alert level during puasa & Hari Raya.
6. Get my wife involved in my activities, especially running.
7. Run more events than I have in 2009.
8. Join a running club, most proly Cap Ayam Runners or Der Pacemakers.

Livestrong.

1 comment:

  1. goal no 1: no problem..
    goal no 2: due to our football training during school/university era..our thigh is bigger than most runners;more lean than ours,thus a bit difficult to alter muscular thigh..hehehe
    goal no3-7:no problem,me too trying..
    goal no 8:cap ayam runners for everybody(meaning:sper2 nak masuk pun bley); der pacemakers(by invitation only);i've been running with them since 2008.best both gengs!!

    ReplyDelete