Sunday, December 6, 2009

Spending Spree !!!

Over the last month, I've been on a spending spree. After almost 6 months of tight budgets & festive season & what not, the past month I've been buying almost everything on my wish list. Here are some of the best purchases I've made in the past month :

Samsung Jet & Sony Ericsson C901

It's high time for a new handphone for me. & I've been eyeing some of the latest touchscreen phones in the market. My mind was split : A fancy touch phone with the best camera & the best multimedia functionality & the fastest processor in the market; or a mediocre phone with Windows Mobile that has all the organizer function of my current phone (SE P1i) & then some. My choice was the latter, so I purchased the Samsung Jet. I'm still getting used to it, the multimedia & camera functions are among the best in the market today. But sad to say, its organizer capability is less than even my Se P1i. It can only keep 200 appointments & even to set appointments, I'm restricted to 15 characters only. Makes me wonder why it has almost 2GB onboard memory plus 8GB on the memory card I bought.

The SE C901 was for my wifey. She likes to take photos, so I figured a camera phone would be best for her. She's loving it & she's been snapping away ever since she got it. She's happy & I'm happy too.

Casio Edifice EF527BK Pilot's Watch



This was my first ever bracelet watch & the first watch in almost ten years that isn't TIMEX for me. It's black & it's got the Navitimer function like the more fancied Breitling watches. & I got it for RM350 cheaper than retail. The only function it's lacking is the backlight.

SYM VTS200 maxi scooter



I've said to myself that I wouldn't buy another scooter after that bad experience with my Yamaha Ego. But that was before I saw VTS200 (or GTS200) in action. This bike can give U the experience of riding a tourer without actually having to buy a tourer. It can go up to 140km/h standard & with some tuning & performance parts it can get up to 150km/h. With this bike I can go out from my home to work at 7:30 am & still make it on time. After my bike crash less than 6 months ago, ppl think I'm crazy buying this bike. I am.

Oakley Monster Dog Ducati



A biker needs a biker's shades. After learning that I can get it almost RM500 cheaper than retail, I knew I just had to have it.

Adidas Adizero Ace



I've been searching for a new racer for the upcoming season. & ever since the last Mega Sale, I've been eyeing these Adidas shoes. After searching 3 shopping malls, I finally settled for the Adizero Ace, my first non-Mizuno racing shoe in a year & I bought it without any discounts. It felt so fast & light the first time I wore it I was on course to breaking my 5K course record. The Torsion Plate really help & I can really felt it working, like a spring helping me on the toe-off phase. & the worst thing was that I got muscle pulls from going too fast on a new shoes, & that I've to rest for at least a week before I can run in it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment